The law firm of Wohl & Fruchter LLP announces that it is investigating possible violations of federal securities laws by officers and directors of, LLC (LinnCo) (NASDAQ: LNCO).
On July 1, 2013, LinnCo announced that it is being investigated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in connection with the Company’s use of non-GAAP financial measures, its hedging strategies, and its proposed acquisition of Berry Petroleum Company jointly with its affiliate, Linn Energy, LLC.
After the announcement of the SEC probe, LNCO units declined over 16% from a close of $37.07/unit on July 1, 2013, to $30.90/unit as of the close on July 2, 2013.
Persons with relevant information, and LNCO unitholders with questions about this investigation, are invited to contact the attorney below, or our Firm by calling 866.582.8140.Additional information is available on our website at: http://www.wohlfruchter.com/cases/lnco. About Wohl & Fruchter Wohl & Fruchter LLP represents plaintiffs in litigation arising from fraud and other fiduciary breaches by corporate managers, as well as other complex litigation matters. Please visit our website, www.wohlfruchter.com, to learn more about our Firm, or contact one of our partners. This release may be deemed to constitute attorney advertising.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV