"We are thrilled to be expanding the Red Robin family of restaurants in Pennsylvania, while also supporting such a wonderful community cause," said Frank Godwin, general manager of the Collegeville Red Robin ® restaurant. "We invite everyone to come to Red Robin and enjoy one of our more than two dozen high-quality gourmet burgers to support the Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society as we open our newest restaurant in Collegeville."
Along with offering craveable gourmet burgers and signature beverages, Red Robin guests across the country have come to love the restaurant for its:
- Unique Unbridled culture that inspires Red Robin team members to consistently put guests' needs first and perform random acts of kindness for others.
- Happy Hour specials Monday through Thursday from 8 – 11 p.m. and Friday from 9 – 11 p.m. at the bar and patio, and daily drink specials Monday through Friday
- E-club program that provides its members with rewards, including a FREE birthday burger and various additional incentives for dining at Red Robin, as well as other rewards to "surprise and delight" members throughout the year
- Detailed allergen information that is easy to understand
For more information about Red Robin and to find additional restaurant locations, please visit www.redrobin.com.
About the Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group, Inc.Lehigh Valley Restaurant Group, Inc. (LVRG; www.redrobinpa.com), a franchisee of Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (Red Robin), covers the Lehigh Valley, Scranton/ Wilkes-Barre, Philadelphia and Harrisburg regions. LVRG was formed in 1991 by founder and former CEO, Stephen J. Hanzlik and a group of his friends. They opened their first Red Robin restaurant in 1993 at Tilghman Square in Allentown, PA. During 20 years of operation, LVRG has provided employment, memorable guest experiences and great food to thousands of people. In 2010, Steve passed away after a long and courageous battle with cancer. Steve's legacy, nevertheless, lives on in the four walls of LVRG's restaurants. Under CEO Jim Ryan, LVRG opened two new restaurants in 2011 and is now poised for additional expansion beyond our current 19 locations.About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB) Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. ( www.redrobin.com), a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., is the gourmet burger expert, famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries ® in a fun environment. Red Robin's award-winning burgers have earned the title of Best Burger in the full service category in the Zagat Fast Food Survey four years in a row. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature Mad Mixology ® Beverages. There currently are 475 Red Robin locations across the United States and Canada, including 337 company-owned Red Robin ® restaurants and five Red Robin's Burger Works ® locations, and 133 Red Robin ® restaurants operating under franchise agreements. Red Robin… YUMMM ®! Connect with Red Robin on Facebook and Twitter. SOURCE Red Robin International, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts