TORONTO, July 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
(All amounts are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise indicated)
AuRico Gold Inc. (TSX: AUQ) (NYSE: AUQ), ("AuRico" or the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors has declared the Company's dividend payment of $0.04 per share for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013, payable on July 29, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on July 15, 2013.
AuRico Dividend PolicyAs previously announced on February 21, 2013, AuRico's Board of Directors approved a dividend policy as described below:
- In 2013, the Company intends to pay an annual dividend of $0.16 per common share (payable quarterly); and
- In subsequent years, the quarterly dividend will be linked to operating cash flow (1) ("OCF"), whereby the Company intends to pay out 20% of the OCF generated in the preceding quarter divided by the Company's outstanding common shares at the time the dividend is approved.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts