HOD HASHARON, Israel, July 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Allot Communications Ltd. (NASDAQ: ALLT) will host a conference call to discuss its second quarter 2013 earnings results on Tuesday, August 6, 2013, at 8:30 AM ET, 3:30 PM Israel time. The quarterly financial results will be published prior to the conference call.
To access the conference call, please dial one of the following numbers: US: +1-212-444-0896, UK: +44(0)20-3427-1911, Israel: +9723721-9510, participant code 2638006.A replay of the conference call will be available from 12:00 ET on August 6, 2013 through September 5, 2013. To access the replay, please dial: US: +347-366-9565; UK: +44(0)20-3427-0598, access code: 2638006. A live webcast of the conference call can be accessed on the Allot Communications website at http://www.allot.com. The webcast will also be archived on the website following the conference call. About Allot Communications Allot Communications Ltd. (NASDAQ, TASE: ALLT) is a leading global provider of intelligent broadband solutions that put mobile, fixed and enterprise networks at the center of the digital lifestyle. Allot's DPI-based solutions identify and leverage the business intelligence in data networks, empowering operators to shape digital lifestyle experiences and to capitalize on the network traffic they generate. Allot's unique blend of innovative technology, proven know-how and collaborative approach to industry standards and partnerships enables service providers worldwide to elevate their role in the digital lifestyle ecosystem and to open the door to a wealth of new business opportunities. For more information, please visit: http://www.allot.com. Investor Relations Contact: Rami Rozen AVP Corporate Development International access code +972-52-569-4441 email@example.com SOURCE Allot Communications Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV