HOUSTON, July 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (NYSE: DO) announced today that it will issue a press release and host a conference call and webcast related to its second quarter 2013 operating results on Thursday, July 25, 2013. The conference call and webcast will begin at 9:00 a.m. CDT and will include a discussion by management regarding the Company's results of operation.
The news release and a live webcast of the conference call will be available online at the Company's website, www.diamondoffshore.com. The dial-in number to participate in the conference call is 800-247-9979. Those individuals calling from international locations may participate by dialing 973-321-1100. The conference ID number is 14337370.
A replay of the call will be available at www.diamondoffshore.com or by dialing 855-859-2056, or internationally, 404-537-3406. The telephone replay requires conference ID number 14337370 and will be available through August 5, 2013.
ABOUT DIAMOND OFFSHOREDiamond Offshore provides contract drilling services to the energy industry and is a leader in deepwater drilling. Diamond Offshore's fleet of offshore drilling rigs consists of 30 semisubmersibles, seven jack-ups and one drillship, in addition to four ultra-deepwater drillships and three deepwater semisubmersibles currently under construction. Information about the Company and access to the Company's SEC filings are available at www.diamondoffshore.com. Diamond Offshore is owned 50.4% by Loews Corporation (NYSE: L). Contact: Darren DaughertyDirector, Investor Relations(281) 492-5370 SOURCE Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV