Material Sciences Corporation (NASDAQ: MASC), a leading provider of material-based solutions for acoustical and coated applications, will report results for its fiscal 2014 first quarter before the market opens on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 and follow this with a conference call at 9:00 a.m. Central Time, 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Clifford D. Nastas, Chief Executive Officer, and James D. Pawlak, Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Controller and Corporate Secretary, will discuss the company's financial performance and answer questions from the financial community.
Material Sciences invites interested security analysts and institutional investors to participate by dialing 1-877-407-0784 several minutes before the conference call begins. International participants should dial 1-201-689-8560. An audio replay will be available for one week at 1-877-870-5176 for domestic callers and 1-858-384-5517 for international access. The replay identification number for this conference is 417210.
Investors also may access a live webcast of the call on the Investors Page of the company's website: www.matsci.com. A replay will be available here about two hours after the call ends.
About Material Sciences Material Sciences Corporation is a leading provider of material-based solutions for acoustical and coated metal applications. The Company uses its expertise in materials, which it leverages through relationships and a network of partners, to solve customer-specific problems. Its stock is traded on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol MASC.Additional information about Material Sciences is available at www.matsci.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV