IRVINGTON, N.Y., July 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MELA Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq:MELA), the medical device company that has developed and is commercializing MelaFind ®, the FDA approved device for dermatologists in their fight against melanoma, today announced that it will be hosting a conference call to provide a business update to investors at 4:30 PM ET on July 11, 2013.
|Date:||Thursday, July 11, 2013|
|Time:||4:30 PM ET|
|To participate in the teleconference, please dial:|
|Domestic toll-free:||(877) 303-9205|
To listen via live webcast, please go to the investor relations section of the MELA Sciences website at http://www.melasciences.com approximately 10 minutes prior to the teleconference start time. If you are unable to participate during the live conference call and webcast, the conference call webcast will be archived and available for replay for approximately 90 days.
About MELA Sciences, Inc.MELA Sciences is a medical device company focused on the commercialization of its flagship product, MelaFind ®, and its further design and development. MelaFind is a non-invasive tool to provide additional information to dermatologists during melanoma skin examinations. The device uses light from visible to near-infrared wavelengths to evaluate skin lesions up to 2.5 mm beneath the skin. The device provides information on a lesion's level of morphologic disorganization to provide additional objective information that may be used by dermatologists in the biopsy decision-making process. MelaFind has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration for use in the US. In addition, MelaFind has received CE Mark approval and is approved for use in the European Union. For more information on MELA Sciences, visit www.melasciences.com .
CONTACT: For Investors Lynn Pieper Westwicke Partners 415-202-5678 For Media Erica Sperling Rpr Marketing Communications 212.317.1462 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV