NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The Fourth of July holiday almost always includes a family picnic. In my earlier post today, I profiled seven alcoholic beverage stocks that accompany an adult picnic. A holiday also often includes recreational activities, either at the party or before.
The leisure and recreation products industry is in the consumer-discretionary sector, but to many of us, these companies provide products and services we feel we must have in our everyday lives. The consumer-discretionary sector is 16.1% overvalued with the leisure and recreation products industry 31.6% overvalued.
In my article on Tuesday, I gave the consumer-discretionary sector an equal-weight rating, and today I provide buy-and-trade profiles for five stocks in the recreation industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV