ST. LOUIS, July 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enterprise Financial Services Corp (Nasdaq:EFSC), will release its Second Quarter 2013 financial results on Thursday, July 25, 2013. The release will be followed by a related conference call at 2:30p.m. CDT on Thursday, July 25, 2013. The call will be accessible on Enterprise Financial Services Corp's home page, at www.enterprisebank.com under "Investor Relations" and by telephone at 1-888-285-8004 (Conference ID #14532026.) Recorded replays of the conference call will be available on the website beginning two hours after the call's completion. The replay will be available for approximately two weeks following the conference call. The press release announcing 2013 second quarter financial results and additional financial information will be available on Enterprise Financial's website at www.enterprisebank.com under "Investor Relations" beginning prior to the scheduled internet broadcast of the conference call.
Enterprise Financial operates commercial banking and wealth management businesses in metropolitan St. Louis, Kansas City and Phoenix. The Company is primarily focused on serving the needs of privately held businesses, their owner families, executives and professionals.
CONTACT: Jerry Mueller, Senior Vice President (314) 512-7251 Ann Marie Mayuga, AMM Communications (314) 485-9499
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV