Auxogyn To Present New Data At The ESHRE 2013 Annual Meeting In London
MENLO PARK, Calif., July 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Auxogyn, Inc., a company focused on revolutionizing the field of reproductive medicine by providing novel scientific and clinically validated solutions to IVF clinicians and their patients, today announced the presentations of the latest data on its Eeva™ Test at the 29 th annual meeting of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE). The meeting will be held July 7 through 10 in London, UK.
These presentations follow the recent announcement about the births of the world's first two babies conceived using the Eeva Test at the Hewitt Fertility Centre, Liverpool, UK and the Glasgow Centre for Reproductive Medicine (GCRM), Glasgow, UK, respectively.
"The Eeva Test has been developed to give IVF clinicians valuable and objective information about the embryo, and provide insight into its growth potential," Lissa Goldenstein, president and CEO of Auxogyn, said. "Auxogyn is committed to advancing reproductive medicine to help address the growing number of patients suffering from infertility today and to supporting the efforts of IVF clinicians to increase a couple's chance of conceiving a child."
Notable data from Auxogyn at ESHRE 2013 include:
- Embryos with good morphology but abnormal cell divisions have significantly lower implantation potential – Monday, July 8, 11:45-12:15 BST
- A prospective, multicenter cohort study of the Eeva Test among 160 women undergoing fresh IVF treatment
- Abnormal syngamy phenotypes observed with time-lapse imaging may allow early identification of embryos with lower development potential – Wednesday, July 10, 10:30-10:45 BST
- A retrospective cohort study of syngamy (the breakdown of the pronuclei when the two sets of chromosomes unite) using image data from the Eeva Test collected from 70 patients
- Dynamic assessment of early embryo fragmentation by time-lapse analysis may improve cell cycle timing-based embryo selection – Poster P-186 – Monday-Wednesday, July 8-10, 08:30-17:00 BST
- A retrospective analysis of 850 embryos from 95 patients whose embryos were imaged using the Eeva Test
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts