- Embryos with good morphology but abnormal cell divisions have significantly lower implantation potential – Monday, July 8, 11:45-12:15 BST
- A prospective, multicenter cohort study of the Eeva Test among 160 women undergoing fresh IVF treatment
- Abnormal syngamy phenotypes observed with time-lapse imaging may allow early identification of embryos with lower development potential – Wednesday, July 10, 10:30-10:45 BST
- A retrospective cohort study of syngamy (the breakdown of the pronuclei when the two sets of chromosomes unite) using image data from the Eeva Test collected from 70 patients
- Dynamic assessment of early embryo fragmentation by time-lapse analysis may improve cell cycle timing-based embryo selection – Poster P-186 – Monday-Wednesday, July 8-10, 08:30-17:00 BST
- A retrospective analysis of 850 embryos from 95 patients whose embryos were imaged using the Eeva Test
Auxogyn To Present New Data At The ESHRE 2013 Annual Meeting In London
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.