Gov. Nixon Vetoes 2 Missouri Agricultural Measures
Nixon on Tuesday signed into a law another broad agricultural bill that includes sections on farm loans, University of Missouri extension districts and urban agricultural zones.
Extension councils will be allowed to form single or multi-county district that then would be allowed to put a property tax on the ballot in that district of no more than 30 cents for every $100 of assessed valuation. Extension councils exist in each county and are charged with bringing education and research to all parts of the state.
Vetoed agricultural bills are SB9 and SB342.Signed agricultural bill is HB542. Online: Legislature: http://www.moga.mo.gov Nixon: http://www.gov.mo.gov
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV