Danaher Corporation (DHR): Today's Featured Industrial Laggard
Danaher Corporation (DHR) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Danaher Corporation fell $1.02 (-1.6%) to $63.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,164,346 shares of Danaher Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,023,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.46-$64.76 after having opened the day at $64.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.70. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: China Valves Technology (CVVT), down 9.7%, China BAK Battery (CBAK), down 7.3%, NF Energy Saving (NFEC), down 6.1% and JinkoSolar (JKS), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Danaher Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV