Kohl's Corp (KSS): Today's Featured Services Winner
Kohl's (KSS) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Kohl's rose $0.90 (1.8%) to $52.47 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,852,496 shares of Kohl's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,521,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.82-$53.25 after having opened the day at $52.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.57. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Destination XL Group (DXLG), up 74.1%, Digital Domain Media Group (DDMG), up 45.5%, Digital Domain Media Group (DDMGQ), up 45.5% and Era Group (ERA), up 24.2%.
- You can view the full Kohl's Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV