Terex Corp (TEX): Today's Featured Industrial Winner
Terex (TEX) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Terex rose $0.28 (1.0%) to $27.20 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,855,883 shares of Terex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,697,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.71-$27.38 after having opened the day at $26.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.92. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Cleantech Solutions International (CLNT), up 18.2%, Tecumseh Products Company (TECUB), up 5.5%, Arotech Corporation (ARTX), up 5.3% and CVD Equipment Corporation (CVV), up 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Terex Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV