Avago Technologies Ltd (AVGO): Today's Featured Electronics Winner
Avago Technologies (AVGO) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Avago Technologies rose $0.87 (2.3%) to $38.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,024,858 shares of Avago Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,755,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.82-$38.98 after having opened the day at $37.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.61. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: LightPath Technologies (LPTH), up 9.0%, Alliance Fiber Optic Products (AFOP), up 8.5%, Acuity Brands (AYI), up 7.2% and Geospace Technologies (GEOS), up 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Avago Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV