International Paper Co. (IP): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Winner
International Paper (IP) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, International Paper rose $0.62 (1.4%) to $45.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,762,364 shares of International Paper exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,885,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.05-$45.83 after having opened the day at $45.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.13. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Swisher Hygiene (SWSH), up 7.9%, Xerium Technologies (XRM), up 5.4%, China Xiniya Fashion (XNY), up 4.5% and Mannatech (MTEX), up 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full International Paper Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV