NetApp Inc. (NTAP): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Winner
NetApp (NTAP) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, NetApp rose $0.45 (1.2%) to $38.29 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,659,733 shares of NetApp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,778,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.82-$38.47 after having opened the day at $37.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.84. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Performance Technologies (PTIX), up 6.4%, Silicon Graphics International (SGI), up 5.7%, OCZ Technology Group (OCZ), up 5.2% and Ruckus Wireless (RKUS), up 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full NetApp Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV