First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) , a leading global provider of title insurance and settlement services for residential and commercial real estate transactions, today announced that it will host a conference call on Thursday, July 25, 2013, at 11 a.m. ET.
The call will follow the release of the company’s earnings results for the second quarter of 2013, which is scheduled earlier that day at 7:00 a.m. ET.
The conference call, which will also be broadcast over the Internet and is open to investors, members of the financial community, the media and other members of the public, can be accessed online at http://www.firstam.com/investor or by dialing toll free (800) 619-2658. Callers from outside the United States may dial (773) 756-4600. The pass code for the event is “First American.”
An audio replay of the conference call will be available through July 31, 2013, by dialing (203) 369-3836. An audio archive of the call and a copy of the second-quarter 2013 earnings release, including the financial information contained therein, will also be available on First American’s investor website.About First American First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) is a leading provider of title insurance and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries, that traces its heritage back to 1889. First American also provides title plant management services; title and other real property records and images; valuation products and services; home warranty products; property and casualty insurance; and banking, trust, and investment advisory services. With revenues of approximately $4.5 billion in 2012, the company offers its products and services directly and through its agents throughout the United States and abroad. More information about the company can be found at www.firstam.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV