3. 2013 Toyota Avalon
Assembled: Georgetown, Ky.
Percentage Made In U.S.: 80%
Toyota makes this full-size car in America for Americans. With lots of room and safety features, just the right amount of luxury features and a combined 35 miles per gallon, the Avalon is good for picking the kids up at school or dropping them off at college and hitting the city afterward. The Avalon used to have a tough time cracking that 30 mpg barrier, but this year's upgrade to the Lexus ES frame trimmed fuel economy without taking away any of the space or toys American buyers loved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV