4. 2013 Buick Enclave/Chevrolet Traverse/GMC Acadia
Assembled: Lansing, Mich.
Percentage Made In U.S.: 77%
American automakers still know how to make a big, burly utility vehicle on home soil, even in the age of the downsized crossover. The Enclave and Traverse's three rows of seating and 116 cubic feet of cargo space is still at the top of its class. General Motors' (GM - Get Report) sales of each were increasing steadily until last year, when the company decided the models needed a facelift and gave them some new body work, liftgates and tech toys.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts