7. 2013 Dodge Avenger
Assembled: Sterling Heights, Mich.
Percentage Made In U.S.: 75%
It has a 3.6-liter V6 engine, 283 horsepower and sold nearly 97,000 vehicles in the U.S. last year -- the most since it was reintroduced in 2007. So why is it in limbo after this model year? Because Fiat and Chrysler are still sorting out their brands. First there was a chance it would come back as the Dodge Aspen. Then it was suggested last month that it may reappear as a Chrysler and replace the 200. What we do know, however, is that it probably won't be a Dodge and won't be called the Avenger. When the folks in Sterling Heights figure out exactly what it will be -- and there's still a chance it could come out of this mess as an Alfa Rome Volare -- they'll let you know.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV