8. 2013 Ford F-150
Assembled: Dearborn, Mich., and Kansas City, Mo.
Percentage Made In U.S.: 75%
Judging by this map of the United States put together by Jalopnik indicating each state's best-selling car, it's a wonder that the middle of the country isn't in complete revolt with the F-150 this far down the list. The best-selling vehicle in America and the truck that's been carrying ma and apple pie to the baseball game since 1948 is an American icon, but has the same amount of American parts and production as the San Antonio, Texas-built Toyota Tundra. Still, Ford (F) consistently culls three-quarters of the F-150's material from the U.S. and assembles it here. The same can't always be said for the 67% American-made Chevy Silverado and Ram, which are sometimes assembled in Mexico.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV