9. 2013 Toyota Camry
Assembled: Georgetown, Ky.
Percentage Made In U.S.: 75%
The best-selling vehicle of last year that wasn't a pickup was made in a U.S. plant that's been turning out Toyotas since 1988. This mainstay midsize sedan is one of only two on this list and is the only one that's guaranteed to be around next year. In fact, Toyota is responsible for two-thirds of the sedans on this list. Have the rest of America's automakers completely forgotten how to build a sedan in this country, or is the utilitarian four-door falling out of favor? Unfortunately for everyone else, the numbers suggest the former.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV