Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) announced today that Kenneth Salazar, former U.S. Secretary of the Interior and U.S. Senator from Colorado, has been added to its Board of Directors, effective immediately. Mr. Salazar recently joined the WilmerHale law firm and will open its Denver office.
“We’re very pleased to welcome Ken to our Board,” said Gregg Steinhafel, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Target Corporation. “As an experienced public policy official and a highly-skilled lawyer, Ken brings a unique background and perspective to Target that will be invaluable as we continue to explore and seize new opportunities to drive profitable growth in this rapidly-changing environment.”
About TargetMinneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at 1,832 stores – 1,784 in the United States and 48 in Canada -- and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information about Target’s commitment to corporate responsibility, visit Target.com/corporateresponsibility.
For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV