QUEBEC CITY, July 2, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - Industrial Alliance Capital Trust (the "Trust"), a subsidiary of Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc. ("Industrial Alliance"), today announces that, effective June 30, 2013, it has completed the redemption of all the outstanding Industrial Alliance Trust Securities - Series A ("IATS") with a nominal value of $150 million in accordance with the terms of the Amended and Restated Declaration of Trust dated as of July 4, 2003 (the "Declaration of Trust").
The holders of the IATS are not entitled to further distributions of indicated yields or any other distribution, pursuant to the Declaration of Trust or otherwise, and the holders of IATS will not be entitled to exercise any rights in respect of the IATS.
About Industrial Alliance Founded in 1892, Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc. is a life and health insurance company with operations in all regions of Canada as well as in the United States. The Company offers a wide range of life and health insurance products, savings and retirement plans, RRSPs, mutual and segregated funds, securities, auto and home insurance, mortgage loans and other financial products and services for both individuals and groups. The fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada, Industrial Alliance contributes to the financial wellbeing of over three million Canadians, employs 4,300 people and has assets under management and administration of more than $87 billion. Industrial Alliance stock is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol IAG.
SOURCE INDUSTRIAL ALLIANCE INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SERVICES INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV