Tremor Video, Inc. (NYSE: TRMR), a leading provider of technology-driven video advertising solutions, today announced it has closed its previously announced initial public offering of 7,500,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $10.00 per share.
The shares began trading on the New York Stock Exchange on June 27, 2013 under the ticker symbol "TRMR."
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Jefferies LLC acted as joint book-running managers for the offering. Canaccord Genuity Inc. and Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. acted as co-managers for the offering.
This offering was made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the final prospectus related to the offering can be obtained from Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Prospectus Department, at Eleven Madison Avenue, Level 1B, New York, New York 10010, and by phone at (800) 221-1037 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or Jefferies LLC, Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, at 520 Madison Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, NY, 10022, and by phone at (877) 547-6340 or by emailing Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com.A registration statement relating to the initial public offering has been filed with, and declared effective by, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV