1. As of noon trading, America Movil S.A.B. de C.V ( AMX) is down $0.42 (-1.9%) to $21.50 on average volume. Thus far, 3.8 million shares of America Movil S.A.B. de C.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $21.48-$21.95 after having opened the day at $21.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.92. America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. provides telecommunications services in the United States, Latin America, and the Caribbean. It offers mobile and fixed voice services, including airtime, local, long-distance services, public telephony services, and network interconnection services. America Movil S.A.B. de C.V has a market cap of $82.5 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 6.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate America Movil S.A.B. de C.V a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates America Movil S.A.B. de C.V as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, generally higher debt management risk and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full America Movil S.A.B. de C.V Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the telecommunications industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Telecom ( IYZ) while those bearish on the telecommunications industry could consider ProShares Ult Sht Telecommunication ( TLL).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts