2. As of noon trading, Siemens ( SI) is down $1.00 (-1.0%) to $102.92 on light volume. Thus far, 111,233 shares of Siemens exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 387,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $102.50-$103.29 after having opened the day at $102.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $103.92. Siemens Aktiengesellschaft, an electronics and electrical engineering company, operates in the energy, healthcare, industry, and infrastructure and cities sectors worldwide. Siemens has a market cap of $85.4 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 32.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 7.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Siemens a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Siemens as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations, notable return on equity and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Get the full Siemens Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts