1. As of noon trading, Cemex S.A.B. de C.V ( CX) is down $0.16 (-1.5%) to $10.55 on average volume. Thus far, 6.9 million shares of Cemex S.A.B. de C.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 15.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $10.46-$10.71 after having opened the day at $10.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.71. CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V., through its subsidiaries, engages in the production and sale of cement, ready-mix concrete, aggregates, and other construction materials in Mexico, the United States, Northern Europe, the Mediterranean, South America, the Caribbean, and Asia. Cemex S.A.B. de C.V has a market cap of $11.6 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are up 8.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Cemex S.A.B. de C.V a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cemex S.A.B. de C.V as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its solid stock price performance. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full Cemex S.A.B. de C.V Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 4 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the materials & construction industry could consider SPDR S&P Homebuilders ETF ( XHB) while those bearish on the materials & construction industry could consider ProShares Short Basic Materials Fd ( SBM).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts