2. As of noon trading, Fluor Corporation ( FLR) is down $0.46 (-0.8%) to $58.56 on light volume. Thus far, 540,432 shares of Fluor Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $58.46-$59.25 after having opened the day at $58.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.02. Fluor Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance, and project management services worldwide. The company operates in five segments: Oil & Gas, Industrial & Infrastructure, Government, Global Services, and Power. Fluor Corporation has a market cap of $9.7 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 1.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Fluor Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Fluor Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Fluor Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts