3. As of noon trading, Republic Services ( RSG) is down $0.32 (-0.9%) to $33.82 on light volume. Thus far, 563,358 shares of Republic Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $33.82-$34.31 after having opened the day at $34.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.14. Republic Services, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides non-hazardous solid waste collection, transfer, and recycling and disposal services for commercial, industrial, municipal, and residential customers in the United States and Puerto Rico. Republic Services has a market cap of $12.3 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 15.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Republic Services a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Republic Services as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Republic Services Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts