3. As of noon trading, LG.Display Company ( LPL) is down $0.24 (-2.0%) to $11.93 on light volume. Thus far, 180,927 shares of LG.Display Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 669,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $11.84-$11.96 after having opened the day at $11.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.17. LG Display Co., Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of thin film transistor liquid crystal display (TFT-LCD) panels in the Republic of Korea, the United States, Europe, China, and rest of Asia. LG.Display Company has a market cap of $8.5 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 38.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 16.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates LG.Display Company a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates LG.Display Company as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. Get the full LG.Display Company Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts