3 Stocks Boosting The Technology Sector Higher
2. As of noon trading, Nielsen Holdings ( NLSN) is up $1.10 (3.3%) to $34.38 on heavy volume. Thus far, 5.4 million shares of Nielsen Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $34.00-$34.75 after having opened the day at $34.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.28. Nielsen Holdings N.V., an information and measurement company, provides media and marketing information, analytics, and industry expertise about what consumers buy and watch on a global and local basis. Nielsen Holdings has a market cap of $12.6 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 43.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 9.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Nielsen Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Nielsen Holdings as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been an overall disappointing return on equity. Get the full Nielsen Holdings Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts