3. As of noon trading, Lowe's Companies ( LOW) is up $1.42 (3.5%) to $42.48 on average volume. Thus far, 6.0 million shares of Lowe's Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $41.34-$42.84 after having opened the day at $41.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.06. Lowe's Companies, Inc. operates as a home improvement retailer. It offers products for maintenance, repair, remodeling, and home decorating. Lowe's Companies has a market cap of $43.9 billion and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 15.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Lowe's Companies a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Lowe's Companies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, solid stock price performance, notable return on equity and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Lowe's Companies Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts