2. As of noon trading, Weyerhaeuser ( WY) is up $0.49 (1.7%) to $28.59 on light volume. Thus far, 2.1 million shares of Weyerhaeuser exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $28.01-$28.73 after having opened the day at $28.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.10. Weyerhaeuser Company, a forest products company, grows and harvests trees, builds homes, and manufactures forest products worldwide. It grows and harvests trees for use as lumber, other wood and building products, and pulp and paper. Weyerhaeuser has a market cap of $15.6 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 31.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 2.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Weyerhaeuser a buy, 5 analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Weyerhaeuser as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Weyerhaeuser Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts