3. As of noon trading, Prologis ( PLD) is up $0.69 (1.8%) to $38.26 on light volume. Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Prologis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $37.38-$38.29 after having opened the day at $37.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.57. Prologis Inc. is an independent equity real estate investment trust. It invests in the real estate markets across the globe. The firm engages in the ownership, development, management, and leasing of industrial distribution and retail properties. Prologis has a market cap of $18.6 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 3.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Prologis a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Prologis as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, impressive record of earnings per share growth and increase in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Get the full Prologis Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts