CALGARY, July 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Canadian Pacific (TSX: CP) (NYSE: CP) will release its second-quarter financial and operating results at 7:30 a.m. Eastern time ( 5:30 a.m. Mountain time) on Wednesday July 24, 2013.
CP will discuss its results with analysts in a conference call beginning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time ( 9:00 a.m. Mountain time) on July 24, 2013.
CONFERENCE CALL ACCESS Toronto participants dial in number: 647-427-7450 Operator assisted toll free dial in number: 1-888-231-8191 Callers should dial in 10 minutes prior to the call.
WEBCAST For those with Internet access we encourage you to listen via CP's website at: www.cpr.ca. To access the webcast and the presentation material, click on "Invest In CP" tab.A replay of the conference call will be available by phone through August 24, 2013 at: 416-849-0833 or toll free 1-855-859-2056, password 97822598. About Canadian Pacific Canadian Pacific (TSX:CP)(NYSE:CP) is a transcontinental railway in Canada and the United States with direct links to eight major ports, including Vancouver and Montreal, providing North American customers a competitive rail service with access to key markets in every corner of the globe. CP is a low-cost provider that is growing with its customers, offering a suite of freight transportation services, logistics solutions and supply chain expertise. Visit www.cpr.ca to see the rail advantages of Canadian Pacific. SOURCE Canadian Pacific
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV