AVG Technologies N.V. (NYSE: AVG), the provider of Internet and mobile security, privacy and optimization to 150 million active users, today announced the receipt of a several recent awards from the reseller channel for its AVG CloudCare™ and AVG® AntiVirus products.
AVG CloudCare, the cloud-based IT administration platform for small businesses, was the recipient of two recent awards by the worldwide industry association The ASCII Group and the UK publication Microscope. The AVG CloudCare platform is provided exclusively to channel partners free-of-charge enabling them to roll out “pay-as-you-go” services that make it easier for them to manage and protect their small business (SMB) customers. It is differentiated by its free AVG Remote IT service, one-click service and user activation plus easy policy deployment that help save time and reduce the need for onsite customer visits. Additional benefits include sales alerts and one-click reporting to help demonstrate partners’ added value.
In keeping with AVG’s security DNA, among the first services rolled out within AVG CloudCare were its acclaimed business-strength AVG AntiVirus and AVG Content Filtering. Among recent awards, AVG AntiVirus was bestowed Reader’s Choice Awards by ChannelPro-SMB.
Recent AVG product and technology award highlights include:
- ASCII’s Chicago Summit 2013: Best of Cloud Solutions. The esteemed ASCII Success Summit “Best of Show” awards by the ASCII Group®, the world’s largest IT Solution Provider community, are voted on by the attendees of each of its eight regional Success Summits. The ASCII Chicago Summit, held in June, voted AVG as the technology company with the best cloud solution for the IT industry.
- MicroScope Awards for Channel Excellence: Cloud Computing Technology. The MicroScope ACEs, now in its sixth year, celebrate the best-performing organizations in the UK IT channel. The awards were based on submissions in a judging process that included votes by thousands of channel readers in the UK. Full information on this year’s ACE awards is available at http://www.microscope.co.uk/news/2240185968/MicroScope-ACEs-2013-The-winners.
- ChannelPro-SMB 2013 Readers’ Choice Awards: Best AntiVirus Vendor (Gold Award) and Best Security Software (Bronze Award). The ChannelPro-SMB awards were based on reader votes for the most SMB- and partner-friendly products, technologies, services, programs, and professional organizations in the channel today. The awards survey conducted during Q1 2013 drew participation from more than 1,000 VARs, MSPs, systems integrators, custom builders, and IT consultants in the channel serving SMBs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV