5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: GEO, PVR, EPR, PDLI, RDS.B
- EPR's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 7.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The strong earnings growth this company has enjoyed -- up -- has apparently played a role in driving up its share price by a solid 25.04%. In addition, the rise in the general market has likely contributed to this stock's strong performance during this past year.Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, EPR should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- EPR PROPERTIES has improved earnings per share by 48.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, EPR PROPERTIES increased its bottom line by earning $2.31 versus $1.62 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.80 versus $2.31).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 92.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $21.37 million to $41.21 million.
- You can view the full EPR Properties Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts