Numotion Acquires ATS Wheelchair And Medical
BOISE, Idaho, July 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Numotion, formerly ATG Rehab and United Seating & Mobility, announces its acquisition of ATS Wheelchair and Medical, a custom mobility and medical supplies provider based in Boise, ID.
ATS was founded by Robert Krogh and Leslie Rigg in 1988, and over the years it has become a leading provider of rehabilitation products and medical supplies to clients throughout the state. "Numotion's strong focus on custom mobility is a perfect match with ATS's philosophy of serving the complex medical needs of all customers," said Leslie Rigg.
"The purchase of ATS helps strengthen our services throughout Idaho," said Executive Vice President, Tim Hadley. "ATS and its experienced staff will be a great fit with Numotion, and we look forward to serving and supporting their customers for many years to come."About NumotionFormed by the merger of ATG Rehab and United Seating & Mobility, Numotion aims to be the most responsive and innovative provider of custom wheelchairs to do business with. With more than 2,000 employees, over 120 locations nationwide and accredited nationally by ACHC, Numotion remains committed to a strong local focus. Visit www.Numotion.com. SOURCE Numotion
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV