Dell Mourns The Loss Of Board Member William H. Gray III
Dell today mourns the passing of William H. Gray III, public servant, human rights activist, spiritual leader and business advisor.
Mr. Gray served on the Dell Board of Directors since November 2000. He presided over a period of rapid growth as the company expanded globally and embarked on a multi-year transformation into an end-to-end solutions provider.
During his nearly 13 years of service as a member of the Dell Board of Directors, Mr. Gray contributed to Dell’s success in countless ways and helped shape the strategies that have allowed Dell to develop and deliver the very best in technology solutions to its customers.
“I was very saddened to learn of Bill’s sudden passing on Monday,” said Michael Dell, chairman and CEO of Dell. “Bill was a great friend and trusted advisor to me and our Board members. He brought a unique and distinctive perspective on our business and our industry. I valued his wisdom and insight on public policy matters, and benefitted greatly from his sage counsel for so many years.”“All of us who had the pleasure to know him, and work alongside him, will miss him very much. On behalf of the entire Dell team worldwide, our thoughts and condolences are with his mother Hazel, his wife, Andrea and his three sons, William IV, Justin and Andrew.” About Dell Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers worldwide innovative technology, business solutions and services they trust and value. For more information, visit www.Dell.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV