Whether you are a seasoned triathlete, preparing to participate in your first 5K, or new to athletic events overall, Life Time Athletic Events, the premier endurance event division of Life Time – The Healthy Way of Life Company SM (NYSE: LTM), has an event for every fitness ability (or level) this July.
July 13: Life Time Tri MinneapolisThousands of professional and amateur triathletes will descend upon Minneapolis on Saturday, July 13 to compete in the 2013 Life Time Tri Minneapolis at beautiful Lake Nokomis. The event, presented by Toyota, is also the first event in the Toyota Triple Crown Series that will award $50,000 and the coveted Toyota Cup to the top professional female or male triathlete competing in all three Toyota Triple Crown events. Life Time Tri Minneapolis isn’t just for the pros though. The event includes a Sprint and International distance as well as a relay component for those who would rather showcase their swim, bike or run skills alongside a team. In addition, the North American Junior Triathlon Invitational will take place where children ages 12-17 will compete with teams from Canada and the United States for individual and group awards. Junior participants will swim 0.25 miles, bike 15.0 miles and run 3.1 miles.
Pro Start 7 a.m.Lake Nokomis, 4955 West Lake Nokomis Pkwy, Minneapolis, MN 55417
- Swim start—Minneapolis’ Lake Nokomis starting and beginning on the northwest side of the lake.
- Bike—Navigates along the iconic Mississippi River and “City of Lakes” before returning to the Lake Nokomis transition area.
- Run—Around Minneapolis’ Lake Nokomis to the cheers of thousands of spectators.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts