CANTON, Mass., July 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With the hottest days of the year upon us, Dunkin' Donuts, America's all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, is giving people a great new way to keep cool at home with the brand's famous Iced Coffee. Dunkin' Donuts today introduced Original Blend Iced Coffee K-Cup® packs, a new variety of the brand's popular K-Cup® packs for use with the Keurig® K-Cup® Brewing System. Dunkin' Donuts' Iced Coffee K-Cup® packs are available through August at participating Dunkin' Donuts nationwide.
Dunkin' Donuts' new Original Blend Iced Coffee K-Cup® packs have been specially crafted to deliver the great taste of Dunkin' Donuts' delicious and refreshing Original Blend Iced Coffee in a single-serve portion, at the touch of a button. The Iced Coffee K-Cup® packs are brewed hot directly over ice, delivering the smooth, delicious taste that's made Dunkin' Donuts America's Favorite Iced Coffee, made to enjoy at home. Dunkin' Donuts' Iced Coffee K-Cup® packs are recommended for use with the 6 oz. or 8 oz. brew setting on the Keurig® K-Cup® Brewing System.
"Our Iced Coffee has long been a favorite way for our guests to keep refreshed and keep running throughout their busy days. In fact, Iced Coffee is fast becoming as popular as Hot Coffee in our restaurants," said John Costello, Chief Global Marketing and Innovation Officer at Dunkin' Brands. "We're excited that we are now able to offer Iced Coffee K-Cup® packs so people can experience and enjoy our legendary Iced Coffee at home or at work, any time of day."Dunkin' Donuts is a market leader in the Iced Coffee category, delivering refreshing Iced Coffee to guests every day, with a consistently smooth, delicious taste. Available in favorite flavors such as Original Blend, French Vanilla and Hazelnut, Dunkin' Donuts offers guests America's Favorite Iced Coffee all day to make it easy to keep running.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV