CLEVELAND, July 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- People everywhere look to the summer as a time to unwind—enjoy the warmer weather and outdoors, take advantage of slower work periods and plan vacations with family and friends. While the rest and relaxation is plentiful, birthdays, holidays and many other events continue to be celebrated and the need for greeting cards never slows down. Fortunately neither does American Greetings Corporation (NYSE: AM), and they will surely keep the card aisle full all summer long with humor, sentiment and artistry to commemorate every special occasion.
This year's summertime collections feature unique inventions, new characters and traditional favorites. American Greetings introduces Turbo Button™, a funny new line of music and motion cards showcasing dancing characters that YOU control. Simply opening the card gets the party started and, when you're ready to change up the fun, just push the actual Turbo Button again and again to speed up (or slow down) the sound and motion to hilarious effect. With funny copy, quirky characters, and loads of play value, Turbo Button is a quick way to add some laughs to your next big occasion. Dancing characters include a kitty, monkey, wrestler and hamster.
In addition, American Greetings welcomes comic relief to its summer collection. There's a new doctor in the greeting card aisle and you'll never expect who she is. Dr. Jill is everyone's favorite girlfriend. She only has a Ph.D. in common sense, but gives the best advice no holds barred. She shares her vision of tough love and thoughts on life in words that are so unbelievably true, they make you laugh out loud. Bottlecap™ cards will also provide grins by playing on pop culture, hot topics and birthday fun. A compelling mix of best-selling and exciting content provides laughter for many occasions or just because.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV