Popular, Inc. (NASDAQ:BPOP) announced today that it has appointed Brett Scheiner as Investor Relations Officer. Scheiner brings an extensive experience and knowledge of the financial markets to the Corporation, having served previously as a bank analyst at the investment bank FBR & Co.
He began his career as an equity analyst at Loomis, Sayles & Company, before moving to Lehman Brothers as financial-sector equity strategist and product manager. Scheiner earned a Bachelor of Arts in economics from Johns Hopkins University and an MBA from Columbia Business School.
In his new position, Scheiner will report to Carlos Vázquez, Executive Vice President and CFO of Popular.
“We are fortunate to have Brett on board and look forward to further enhancing our communication with our shareholders and the markets with his experience and expertise,” said Vázquez.Founded in 1893, Popular, Inc. is the leading banking institution by both assets and deposits in Puerto Rico and ranks 36th by assets among U.S. banks. In the United States, Popular has established a community-banking franchise providing a broad range of financial services and products with branches in New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Florida and California. For more information, visit http://www.popular.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV