NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
CME Group (CME) was downgraded at Raymond James to market perform from outperform. Valuation call, as the stock is up 52% year to date, Raymond James said.
Dunkin Brands (DNKN) was initiated with a buy rating at Lazard Capital Markets. $51 price target. Premium franchise growth justifies a premium multiple, Lazard Capital Markets said.
Davita (DVA) was downgraded to market perform from outperform at Raymond James. Rebasing regulations for 2014 came in at the worst-case scenario, Raymond James said.Ebix (EBIX) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV