ANN ARBOR, Michigan, July 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Arotech Corporation (Nasdaq GM: ARTX) a provider of quality defense and security products for the military, law enforcement and homeland security markets, announced today that it received a number of orders for batteries. The orders amounted to a total of $5 million and were from a mix of military and commercial customers, including $2.25 million in orders for the division's water-activated survivor locator lights.
"Our battery division continues to perform well and we are pleased that our many customers continue to order our products over and over again," commented Arotech ' s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Robert S. Ehrlich . "This is a testament to the high quality and technological edge inherent in our products, as well as our focus on customer service. Given the increasing market traction for our current range of battery products which was built on the back of significant past R&D investment, we are optimistic for the future. We are currently developing our next generation battery products and I am becoming increasingly excited about the prospects for this division both in the near and long term."
About Arotech's Battery and Power Systems DivisionArotech's Battery and Power Systems Division is a leading provider of primary and rechargeable batteries and chargers for defense and other military applications. Arotech develops and produces high power zinc-air batteries and is believed to be the sole supplier of this technology to the U.S. military. In addition, Arotech develops high-end primary and secondary batteries and associated chargers and has vast experience in working with government agencies, the military and large corporations. The Battery and Power Systems Division consists of Electric Fuel Battery Corporation (efbpower.com) and Epsilor-Electric Fuel Ltd. (epsilor.com; electric-fuel.com)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV