OKLAHOMA CITY, July 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Equal Energy Ltd. (NYSE:EQU) (TSX:EQU.TO) announced the company has been added to the Russell 3000, Russell Global, and Russell Microcap indices. Russell indices provide a comprehensive and unbiased barometer for evaluating stock performance in the U.S. and world-wide equity markets. The indices are reconstituted annually to ensure new and growing equities are incorporated. "We are pleased to be included in the three Russell indices," said Don Klapko, Equal's Chief Executive Officer. "This inclusion is another benefit of last year's decision to become a U.S. domiciled company focused on maximizing the value of Equal's growing Hunton play in central Oklahoma."
About Equal Energy:
Equal Energy is an oil and gas exploration and production company based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Our oil and gas assets are centered on the Hunton liquids-rich natural gas property in Oklahoma. Our shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol (EQU). Our convertible debentures are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols EQU.DB.B.
SOURCE Equal Energy Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV