LEXINGTON, Mass., July 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agenus Inc. (Nasdaq:AGEN), a developer of therapeutic vaccines for cancer and infectious diseases, today announced that the company will be presenting at the JMP Securities 8 th Annual Healthcare Conference, which will be held at the St. Regis New York. Dr. Garo Armen, Chairman and CEO of Agenus, will present a corporate overview on Tuesday, July 9 th at 12:30 pm ET.
Web Cast Information
The live and archived webcast of the company presentation will be accessible from the company's website at www.agenusbio.com/webcast . Please log in approximately 5-10 minutes before each event to ensure a timely connection. The archived replay will be available on the Agenus website for one month following the conference.About Agenus Agenus Inc. is a biotechnology company working to develop treatments for cancers and infectious diseases. The company is focused on immunotherapeutic products based on strong platform technologies with multiple product candidates advancing through the clinic, including several product candidates that have advanced into late-stage clinical trials through corporate partners. For more information, please visit www.agenusbio.com .
CONTACT: Media and Investor Contact: Jonae R. Barnes Vice President Investor Relations and Corporate Communications email@example.com 617-818-2985
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV