LAS VEGAS, July 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inova Technology (OTCBB:INVA) has announced that through its wholly owned subsidiary, Desert Communications, it has a current backlog of awarded contracts worth $42 million.
Inova CEO, Adam Radly, said, "The Company's contract backlog is very healthy and gives us and our stakeholders a lot of visibility into our future revenue."
The majority of the contracts are for network solutions projects for school districts in the Texas area and involve funding from the federal Erate program. The sequence of events for Erate projects is as follows:
- School districts request bids on a scope of work for specific projects
- Companies like Desert Communications submit proposals
- School Districts award the contract to winning bidder (all of the contracts referenced above have at least reached this level)
- School districts attach the winning bid to the scope of work for the project and submit it to Erate for funding approval.
- School districts receives funding
- School districts and Desert schedule project implementation
- Desert completes project.
- The sales cycle described above can range from 18 months to 36 months (or more)
- Although Desert has been winning such contracts consistently for more than ten years, there is no guarantee that Desert will continue to win such contracts in the future.
- Some projects may not be approved for funding for many reasons.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV